Today is the day of new beginnings and Harrison is off to school on the bus. After following the bus home from school everyday since school started he has decided he wants to start riding it. He is the 5th stop to pick up and the 5th to drop off and only 2 streets of kids on this bus in our neighborhood, we have at least 4 buses that pick up just for his school of K thru 2nd grade. When the bus pulled up he was more than excited to get on and I kinda wanted to say no I am not ready to let go yet, let me drive you, but his excitement was too much. I gave my baby to an absolute stranger to take to school, this is the first adult outside of family that has ever driven him anywhere. I can hardly wait for him to come home. Delaney had to bring her baby along and take her for a walk.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment