I have done something that I did not think I could. After the stress of trying to get through each morning and all the craziness that goes with it trying to make decent coffee and drinking it before it was stone cold had become unbearable for me. I decided to give coffee up, It has been 3 weeks since my last drink and it feels pretty good. I have never really had any addictions in my life until coffee and after only a short 4 years I have given it up. I tried once but the headaches were unbearable and this time I set it into place with my sinus infection and newly discovered seasonal allergies, the pains all mixed well together and I could not pin the pain on coffee this time, so I am done. I however have found a replacement, no addiction can go untreated! Friday, April 11, 2008
Farewell Morning Friend
I have done something that I did not think I could. After the stress of trying to get through each morning and all the craziness that goes with it trying to make decent coffee and drinking it before it was stone cold had become unbearable for me. I decided to give coffee up, It has been 3 weeks since my last drink and it feels pretty good. I have never really had any addictions in my life until coffee and after only a short 4 years I have given it up. I tried once but the headaches were unbearable and this time I set it into place with my sinus infection and newly discovered seasonal allergies, the pains all mixed well together and I could not pin the pain on coffee this time, so I am done. I however have found a replacement, no addiction can go untreated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment