Monday, March 23, 2009

Go Soccer!!

They say this jersey is XS
So confident with the ball



First day of Soccer practice with the Gold team Columbia. I am not sure if it is the age, the fact that she is a girl or goes to preschool, but Delaney is unbelievably great at listening and following instructions from her coach. Some others on her team seem to have trouble with just staying on the field. I was really worried about her because she more times than not acts like a diva and today she acted like a team player. Maybe this team sport will help her become a better team player at home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE OLD ENOUGH TO BE PLAYING SOCCER......AND IF SHE'S GOING TO, THEN IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I CAN'T BE THERE TO BE SCREAMING IN THE STANDS....SO KEEP THE PICTURES COMING SO I CAN AT LEAST GET A FEELING OF BEING THERE....THANKS....I LOVE LOOKING EVERYDAY .....
NANA

Anonymous said...

WHERE'S THE PUP?????