
This past Thursday was Delaney's Spring Sing at school and it was so cute. They sang songs about the months of the year starting with the first month of the school year and ending with July and God Bless America. They even added added some sign language to the songs. They are all so adorable together under the direction of their teachers, there is no talking back, no crying, no ignoring and most of all NO DRAMA.
Some drama occured after the show. I tried to take a photo of her and her brother in her cute outfit and she stepped on some mulch and threw a fit so I just kept shooting. In the shot above and the next few shots she is coming out of the moment. I am sure everyone with a girl gets to go through this AT LEAST once a day!?!?


0 comments:
Post a Comment