Saturday, May 8, 2010

Resting

Resting and recouping from surgery on the couch. For those of you I did not tell I had Atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH) in my right breast which was found on my mammogram and diagnosed in a core needle biopsy, luckily not cancer. I had a segmental mastectomy surgery yesterday morning to remove the calcification because it could grow into something worse later on. Doing my best to rest and my family is taking care of me and keeping themselves busy so I can rest peacefully. Thank you for all the well wishes from those I told before hand.

2 comments:

Lucky said...

Wow...I am so sorry! Glad it wasn't anything worse but still sorry you had to have surgery. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi, We are so happy to hear that everything went well and that your great family is taking care of you. We miss you guys and hope we can see you this summer. Looks like you had a very nice Mother's Day and we wish you a speedy recovery. Love Aunt Anna and Uncle Larry