Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brothers


This is a photo of my Dad and his brother Lenny this is the first time they have ever met. I am so glad they have the chance to get to know each other after all these years. He has another brother that he will be meeting later this month as well as a sister. They share the same father and Dad found out recently that he had these other siblings. Lenny lives here in Charlotte and since Mom and Dad are renting a home here for a few months they made a trip over to meet Lenny. They both were amazed at some of the things they do have in common and nice to share some stories of growing up. I am really excited for Dad to have this new addition in his life and I look forward to meeting them too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo, and blog looking forward to meeting everyone on 3/26/11.

Marty Hopper