Delaney has had her first loose tooth for what seems like a very short time, being very careful not to knock it out with any food or her tooth brush, she would not even let us touch it. I guess she was waiting for it to fall out naturally.
After getting on the bus this morning Harrison ran back to the door and said Delaney lost her tooth, so I ran over to the door to get it and say Congratulations let me see and I heard her crying. The bus driver said I could come on in, I found Delaney in her seat crying hysterically and the tooth was gone and she had no idea where or when it fell out and she said while crying I can't find my tooth; now I won't get any money.
I took her back home and she said I will write a note to the tooth fairy. She wrote "I lost my toh and I dot hav tat much mune can you give me sum ples by Delaney"
How cute is that, poor kid will probably get extra from the fairy for being so dang cute.





1 comments:
Sure hope the "tooth fairy" was good to her..........I haven't laughed that hard in a long time ...great note!!! A keeper for sure!!! Might be worth "real money" some day!!!!
love, Nana
Post a Comment