Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just like Mom!

I remember spending most of my childhood either climbing trees or swinging in them and listening to my Mom saying you are going to fall and break your neck. Well in 4th grade I fell out of my favorite tree knocking the wind out of me and breaking not my neck but my left arm; the one I did everything with. To be honest not such a bad thing it was an experience to go through and I would not change breaking my arm for all the fun I had in that tree. So needless to say I kinda encourage the climbing because I know what fun a child can have climbing a tree, so enjoy girls just don't break the branches.

Savannah could only go this high and after her attempt of getting down on her own she said "this is the last time I am climbing trees I am not a climber like Sydnee and Delaney!"

1 comments:

Aunt Jill said...

I also have had the wind knocked out of me and broken a leg - all from trees - but FUN!!