New State, New (temporary) Home, New School, New Teachers equals a Whole New Life. The song A whole new world from the movie Aladdin comes to mind, it really says it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4
Every year I have taken a picture of the kids in front of our house and considering we are a bit homeless at the moment here is a picture of them in front of our temporary house #105, in front of the sign at the new school and in front of the character board inside the school. The first day went great they both made many new friends and loved their teachers, all the things I worried about when Jason said he wanted to start looking for a new job. Everything is falling into place perfectly the missing piece is selling the house and buying a new and then I may sleep better at night!!


1 comments:
I think we were all worried about these two Great Kids but nothing to worry about everyone loves them when they meet them; what's not to like!
Post a Comment