I never in my wildest dreams imagined giving my 2 1/2 year old daughter makeup not to mention using it as leverage to get her to go on the toilet. HOT DAMN it worked like a charm, once I broke that makeup out she could hardly wait to go pee on the toilet. Once she is done, flushes, washes her hands and gets her sticker on the chart she runs to the kitchen floor to put on the makeup. I give her 3 minutes with the makeup each time and as she puts the makeup on she says "I'm doing makeup like Campbell". Campbell is her cousin who is 3 years old and filled Delaney in on the makeup application process at Christmas. Gramps got Delaney makeup for Christmas and I honestly did not think we would be getting it out for at least a year, Thanks Gramps. Looks like potty training is almost complete!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
BRIBE HER WITH MAKEUP
I never in my wildest dreams imagined giving my 2 1/2 year old daughter makeup not to mention using it as leverage to get her to go on the toilet. HOT DAMN it worked like a charm, once I broke that makeup out she could hardly wait to go pee on the toilet. Once she is done, flushes, washes her hands and gets her sticker on the chart she runs to the kitchen floor to put on the makeup. I give her 3 minutes with the makeup each time and as she puts the makeup on she says "I'm doing makeup like Campbell". Campbell is her cousin who is 3 years old and filled Delaney in on the makeup application process at Christmas. Gramps got Delaney makeup for Christmas and I honestly did not think we would be getting it out for at least a year, Thanks Gramps. Looks like potty training is almost complete!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yep, whatever works!!
Yay Delaney! Good job! What a little princess she is!
Emily
Way to go Delaney..Now Angie, what what ideas do you have for Ben?!
Post a Comment