Harrison has been wiggling his loose tooth for quite some time and has asked me to feel it at least 3x a day. Just yesterday I told him he better not loose it until Saturday night since I started work this week I only see him for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night and I did not want to miss him losing his tooth. Today he jumped off the bus and said Mom, guess what and with a giant toothless smile I could see he lost his first baby tooth. The class snack today was an apple and after his first bite his tooth fell out.
When I cam home tonight the kids were up waiting so we could put his tooth out. When Harrison got into bed he said he could not wait to see what the tooth fairy leaves him.
Wow he is growing up so fast!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment